Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Latest Project

The pattern is a little hard to see but, this is the pattern I have been wanting to make for Quite some time now! So, I finally popped in to Hobby Lobby & picked out this New yarn.
It is Vanna's Choice by Lion Brand.
100% acrylic
(it feels better than red heart)
I chose the colors to go with my decor in My house.
I want to be able to actually Use this afghan. The last one I made for Myself turned out So Nice I don't use it(it is just draped over a sofa)
I will post pictures of My other afghans when I get a chance!
We are trying to get Our House ready to sell.
I have been cleaning,painting,sorting & shampooing carpets, these past few weeks & I can't tell you how sick of it I am!!!
I could hardly left my arms the other day-it even Hurt to drive :o)
Two more rooms to Shampoo & I am DONE!
(hubby still has some things on his list ;o)
Oh, forgot to mention the pattern is from Herrschners
"Rose Ripple Afghan"

No comments: