Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dammit Doll Swap!

This is the Cute "Dammit Doll" I just Finished for My swap Partner!
I had never made one or even heard the Poem. It took me awhile to get Started but I really had Fun making the Doll-I added the Apron & the Jewelry!
The container turned out Very Pretty!!
Of course I threw in some Little extras-a Bookmark,some Cute Buttons, & some Yummy Tea bags for Her to enjoy!
Here is the Poem for those of You who have not Heard it!
When you want to climb the wall,
and stand right up & Shout.
Here's a little Dammit Doll
You can not do without.
Just grasp it Firmly by the Legs,
& find a Place to Slam it!
And as You Whack the stuffing Out,
Yell Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!
If Dammit's not a woud You use
then Twist its little neck
& Grumble out repeatedly
Oh Heck, Oh Heck, Oh Heck!
And once Your done abusing it
just sit it on a shelf.
But, Hug it first, as I'd Hug You
if I were there Myself!
(cute ;o) isn't it!)

No comments: