Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quilting Class Update!

Ok, I said I was going to Post My progress in My Quilting Class!
Actually I think I am doing pretty Good!
It is Definitely Harder than I thought it would be! Just Picking out my Fabric selection was quite Interesting!!
You Really have to Think about what You are doing. There are 5 of Us in the Class & for the Entire 3 hours we are there, We hardly Speak to each other. I thought We would be Laughing & Visiting! Ha-Not So!
And the Progress seems to Be so SLOW!
But All in All, I am having a Great Time & Hopefully after the 7th Class, I will know alittle about Quilting & have a Beautiful Wall Hanging! I hope to put it in My Sewing Room!
This is what We Accomplished on the 1st Night!

And I finished 3 out of Four of These "Bear Claw" Blocks on the 2nd Night of Class! I have to Finish 1 more before Tuesday!

No comments: