Thursday, October 4, 2007

Apple Pickin' Time!

After!



APPLE PANDOWDY!
1/2 Cup sugar
1/4 Tsp. salt
2 Cups flour
2 cups milk
1 Cup butter, melted
1 Quart apples, pared & sliced
Mix sugar, salt & flour & gradually add the milk to make a snooth batter. Grease a 9 x 13" baking dish Well with some of the butter, add the remaining butter & the apples to the batter.
(I add Nutmeg & Cinnamon to My batter & I also Sprinkle the top with Brown sugar before putting in oven;o)
Mix & pour into baking dish. Bake in a moderate oven, 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes-Until brown.

1 comment:

Celestial Freak said...

That looks so yummy! I'll have to try and make that. You know, I'm trying to collect recipes for my cookbook. I'm making a cookbook to help raise funds for our adoption costs. Would you be willing to let me use this? Let me know, and if you have anything else you're willing to share I'd love it.
:-)
Crystal