Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Burt's Pumpkin Farm!



We went to the Pumpkin Patch Last week! It was Sooo nice being there without having to fight the throngs of people.
It gets so Crowded here on the Weekends, You can hardly walk!
Channel 11 News(Atlanta) was even there & Yes, we did get to be on TV;o)
This Pumpkin farm is Huge, they have a gift shop where You can buy Indoor & Outdoor decorations, Jewelry,Candy, Popcorn, Fried pies, toys, You name it they Sell it.
& They also give Hayrides!
The pictures really don't show Just how many Pumpkins they really do have! Thousands! From little bitty ones to Great big $115 ones, Gourds,Corn Stalks(decoration)
The Pumpkin Farm is located in the Beeutiful Georgia Mountains(Ellijay)
We had a Great time!
Do ya'll remember your trips to the Pumpkin patch as children??
I sure do!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we are going to a couple punkin farms. Love them don't you. hey I could not figure out how to do the apron swap sign up... I tried... Are you still having the swap... and can I still be included???

Mica from Garb-oodles Soup
http://garboodles.typepad.com/

Priscilla said...

Oh, I just have to say I have never seen anything like this! A pupkin farm........ It sounds like so much fun, I have trouble getting hold of one pumpkin at my local store! I would love to see something like this.....

Thank you for sharing

Prisciila x