Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sweet Package from My Sweet Sister!!

Shara, My Sweet Sister(sweet sister holiday swap)
sent Me all these Lovely Halloween Goodies!!
I was so Excited to take pictures & post them here that I left out one of my Favorite gifts! A Halloween Cupcake holder! We are having a Party on Halloween night & Now I have a Fun way to Display the Yummy cupcakes we will be making.
Below is the Very Pretty Halloween Treat cone Shara made for me!
Isn't it Awesome! I placed it here for the picture, Not sure where I will hang it yet??

I just Love Halloween I wish it didn't pass so Quickly!
It seems like I just get done decorating & its over. I guess I need to start earlier!



In the next Few Days I will be sharing My Halloween Home with you!
I hope it feels like Ya'll are Really visiting my home! I would Love to have all of you over for Tricks & Treats!!





No comments: