Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween Party Hat Swap!

This is the Lovely Hat I received from Junie Moon in the Halloween Party Hat Swap!


Snickers thinks the Hat is Fabulous Too!!
I have moved the Hat from place to place, I think it will finally become a part of the Dining Room Decorations.
I am sure you can Imagine My Delight when the Postman delivered this Huge box to my doorstep!
June did an Absolute Wonderful job on the Hat(it is made of fabric) She even covered the buttons to match! But, the Presentation was the Icing on the Cake! The Hat box is an Antique that she Rescued & Turned into this Beeutiful display piece!!
Thank you so Very Much, June, for A Gift that will be Treasured for many Years to come!
June's Halloween Hat Tutorial is Featured on Whipup!!

2 comments:

Celestial Freak said...

So neat! And you dog is adorable. I'm not really a dog person, but I like obedient smaller dogs, and yours looks like one. ;-)

Jane said...

June makes the most awesome things. So inspiring. I had not seen that tutorial! Such a cute, cute idea!