Friday, October 19, 2007

More Friday Finds!!

More Vintage Birdie Garland! I bought a Big bag full of the Garlands!
2 Vintage Light up Churches-1 Plays music!
Pretty Vintage Lamp & Pretty Birdcage too!
I am going to fancy up the Lampshade a little, maybe some fringe & beads.(if I remember I will take some pics of Vintage Lampshades I have Re-done!)
I think the Lamp will be Great in my Sewing/Craft room.
The Bird cage will get a little make-over too. I think it will go out in the Sun room!
Whewwww, this was all from that 1 Garage sale! Can you believe what people get rid of? Ha!
One man's Junk...

2 comments:

vivian said...

Hello!!!
I recieved your very sweet banner last week! I keep meaning to get on here and thank you! I love it. It is perfect! You did a great job! I'm waiting to put all my hallween stuff away so I can find the perfect spot for it!
thank you so much!!
vivian

vivian said...

one more thing! I'm wondering about that holiday garland swap? is it too late to join that?